Matsumoto Airport (Shinshu Matsumoto Airport) is at the highest altitude (657.5m) in Japan. It takes about 30 minutes by car to Matsumoto City and Matsumoto Castle as a national treasure, and about 1 hour and 20 minutes to Nagano City. Furthermore, if you rent a car at Matsumoto Airport, you can leave directly from the airport parking lot after making a procedure at the counter. For this reason, you can smoothly rent and use a rental car after arrival at the airport.
Matsumoto AirportList of car rental businesses
- 長野県松本市大字空港東8909番地 信州まつもと空港1Ｆ到着ロビー内
- The ground floor Shinsyu Matsumoto airport arrival lobby
- Reservation in advance is necessary.
You can pick up/return a vehicle at the Airport.
Matsumoto Airport (Shinshu Matsumoto Airport) Terminal Information
After arriving at Matsumoto Airport, please make a procedure at your rental car counter. After making a procedure, you can depart from the airport parking lot at Matsumoto Airport.
Matsumoto Airport (Shinshu Matsumoto Airport) What to do after arrival
1. Make a procedure at the rental car counter in front of the Arrival Gate.
2. Only ORIX Rent a Car is available in Tabirai Car Rental.
3. Go out from the exit on the left side of the rental car counter.
4. You can leave from the parking lot in front of the exit.
5. Go to the right to cross to the parking lot.
6. Cross the crosswalk and go to the parking lot.
7. You can leave and return a rental car from the airport parking lot.
Information of "Matsumoto Airport" Tabirai rent-a-car
Information of Nagano area
Search from airports of Nagano Prefecture
Search from stations/ports of Nagano Prefecture
Search from areas of Nagano Prefecture
User guide for Tabirai Car Rental reservation
Recommended information of Tabirai Car Rental