*Insurance coverage is subject to change without notice. For details, please contact the car rental company.
*This insurance coverage has been translated as references from the Japanese official website of each car rental company. For this reason, if the official website of the car rental company does not match the contents of our page, the official website of the car rental company is the correct information.
*Please note that Pam, Inc. and the car rental company are not responsible for any misunderstandings or troubles caused by translation.
Insurance Compensation System of ORIX Rent a Car
Compensation system included in the rental fee
Our vehicles are covered by the following insurance coverage under the condition of wearing seat belt. (Included in rental fee)
*Please slide the scroll bar
|Bodily injury liability
||Maximum amount per person
||Maximum amount per accident
||Unlimited (50,000 yen deductible)
||Maximum amount per accident
Market price (Deductible: Trailers, Accessorised cars and Minibus - 100,000 yen/ Trucks over 2t and Double cab - 70,000 yen/ Other class - 50,000 yen)
|Personal injury protection
Reparations for injuries sustained by passengers (including death and permanent disabilities) are covered regardless of the fault of the vehicle operator. The reparations will be based on the insurance agreement with the insurance company.
- The deductible cost
- The deductible cost is the amount you pay for the compensation for Property damage liability and Vehicle insurance
Cases where the compensation system cannot be applied
If an accident occurs under the following driving or conditions, all compensation systems will not be applied.
- If you did not wear a seat belt while driving
- If you did not report to the police from the accident site (If the traffic accident certificate from the police cannot be obtained)
- If you settled out of court with the other party without permission
- If you did not contact the sales office from the accident site
- If an accident occurs, when you extend the rental time without permission
- If an accident occurs, when a person other than the driver and sub-driver described in the contract drives
- If a driver is drunk
- If a driver drives without having their license with them.
- If vehicle damage is caused by theft
- If you drive with more than the number of passengers allowed
- If you drive in places other than roads, such as seaside, river beds, or forests (Accidents in places other than roads maintained and managed)
- Repair costs for car body damage and corrosion after you use it poorly
- If you use it for various tests and competitions, or for towing and boosting other vehicles
- Car damage to a rental car due to an accident with the vehicle, which you own, use, or manage.
- If a rental car or signboard is damaged in the office
- Out of order after you operate mistakenly
- Damage to the interior in the car
- Scratches by tire chains, ski carriers, etc.
- Damaged tires, punctures or lost hubcaps
- If you violate our rental agreement when you use your rental car
- If accidents that fall under exemption of the insurance policy,
System that exempts the customer's burden (a deductible cost) in insurance coverage
- All plans in Tabirai Car Rental include Collision Damage Waiver.
(Special contract items/ Collision Damage Waiver(CDW) system)
If you join this system, you will be exempted from paying the deductible cost after you have an accident.
|E class or higher, RVE class or higher, microbus
||2,160 yen per 24 hours
|Classes other than the above
||1,080 yen per 24 hours
- The displayed price includes consumption tax.
- 15-day fees will be charged for a rental agreement for the period from 15 days to one month, though compensation covers the rental period.
- The area other than customized parts such as containers in Dry Van is included in the vehicle compensation, but it is not covered in the Collision Damage Waiver system. (The area other than the container part is covered in the Collision Damage Waiver system).
If you have an accident due to a serious traffic violation such as the following, the Collision Damage Waiver system cannot be applied.
- If you have an accident due to a serious traffic violation such as the following, the Collision Damage Waiver system cannot be applied.
- If you have an accident when you drive over the yellow center line in an overtaking prohibited lane
- If you have an accident due to signal ignorance
- If you have an accident due to neglecting a stop
- If you have an accident due to right turn or U-turn, etc., where it is prohibited to right turn or U-turn.
Non Operation Charge (NOC) ※ Different from the above compensation system.
If vehicle damage occurs due to an accident while using a rental car, the following Non Operation Charge will be applied as part of the sales compensation regardless of the degree of the vehicle damage and the repair period.
|If you return your rental car to the planned sales office (if the car can run by itself)
|If you cannot return your rental car to the planned sales office (if the car cannot run by itself)
- Non Operation Charge will be applied even if you joined Collision Damage Waiver system.
- You will be charged the towing fee if your rental car is towed.