Kansai International Airport
Kansai International Airport is called "Kanku" and is popular with local neighbors. In Kansai Region, Kansai International Airport is the only international airport. There is also a large park "KIX Sora Park" and "Observation Hall", where you can see Kansai International Airport and is popular with children and airplane fans.
Lowest price information for each vehicle type.
- Mini vehicle
- Compact car
- Mid-sized and Large Vehicles
- Station Wagon
Kansai International AirportList of car rental businesses
- 大阪府泉南郡田尻町泉州空港中１番地 エアロプラザビル１Ｆ
- 2 minutes' walk from the Arrival Gate of Domestic / International Terminal
1 minute's walk from JR / Nankai Kansai International Airport Station
- The fare of the toll bridge is required.
- In Kansai international airport EARO Plaza ground floor car rental counter. Beside of the ground floor Nikkou hotel entrance
- 大阪府泉南郡田尻町泉州空港中1 エアロプラザ1Ｆ
- 3-minute walk from Terminal 1, 2F. Next to the stop of the shuttle bus from Terminal 2. Aeroplaza 1F.
- 大阪府泉南郡田尻町泉州空港中1 関西空港ｴｱﾛﾌﾟﾗｻﾞﾋﾞﾙ1F
- JR Nankai Kansai airport St. 5min walk from Kansai international airprot front
- No parking lot for customer. 【caution when departure】 Please come to the car rental counter. You can depart from airport parking area. 【caution when arrival】in case of returning to Kansai airport, you need to pay 620yen for mini-vehicle, 820yen for normal vehicle as toll of airport cnnection bridge. other than this, you need to pay 100yen as airport connection service fee. Please return the car 1.5hour before your flight
The Kansai International Airport Guide：Terminal 1
The rental car offices on the first floor in Aeroplaza, about 3 minutes on foot from Terminal 1 Arrival Gate. So you can depart in front of the road or in the parking lot. However, there is not a reception desk in Terminal 2 so after arriving at Terminal 1, you have to go to reception desks on the first floor in Aeroplaza.
The Guide after arriving at Kansai International Airport：Terminal 1
1. The Domestic Arrival Gate is on the second floor in Terminal.
2. Go straight from the Arrival Gate to the entrance of Terminal 1.
3. Go straight to the entrance of Terminal 1 by Guide.
4. Go outside through Entrance D on the second floor from Terminal 1.
5. Then go to Kansai International Airport Station.
6. Go through Kansai International Airport Station.
7. From Kansai International Airport Station, go to Aeroplaza.
8. Turn left in the building.
9. There is a guide, so go through the gate.
10. Take the escalator down to the first floor. If you have a lot of baggage, use the elevator.
11. Check in at the reception desk which you reserved a car with.
12. You can leave from the parking lot in front of the entrance outside.
In some cases, you may leave from the parking lot, where people rent and return a car.
The Kansai International Airport Guide：Terminal 2
The Guide after arriving at Kansai International Airport：Terminal 2
1. There are not any reception desks in Terminal. So after arriving at Terminal 1, you have to go to Aeroplaza.
2. Go outside through the entrance.
3. Go to the shuttle bus stop to the left side of the entrance.
4. Get on a shuttle bus heading to Terminal 1. Buses run in every 4-10 minutes, and it takes 7-9 minutes to get to Terminal 1.
5. The shuttle buses arrive at the first floor in Terminal 1. Get off the bus, proceed to Aeroplaza.
6. Go into Aeroplaza by Guide.
7. Check in at the reception desk, which you reserved a car.
8-1. You can leave from the parking lot in front of the entrance outside.
In some cases, you may leave from the parking lot, where people rent and return a car, on the side of Aeroplaza.
8-2 The parking lot where people rent and return a car is on the side of Aeroplaza.
Information of "Kansai International Airport" Tabirai rent-a-car
Information of Osaka area
Search starts from airports
Search starts from train stations
User guide for Tabirai Car Rental reservation
Recommended information of Tabirai Car Rental