1. The Domestic Arrival Gate is on the second floor in Terminal.
2. Go straight from the Arrival Gate to the entrance of Terminal 1.
3. Go straight to the entrance of Terminal 1 by Guide.
4. Go outside through Entrance D on the second floor from Terminal 1.
5. Then go to Kansai International Airport Station.
6. Go through Kansai International Airport Station.
7. From Kansai International Airport Station, go to Aeroplaza.
8. Turn left in the building.
9. There is a guide, so go through the gate.
10. Take the escalator down to the first floor. If you have a lot of baggage, use the elevator.
11. Check in at the reception desk which you reserved a car with.
12. You can leave from the parking lot in front of the entrance outside.
In some cases, you may leave from the parking lot, where people rent and return a car.