*The details of insurance coverage are subject to change without advanced notice.
For details about insurance coverage please contact the individual car rental companies.
*The English page for the insurance and Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) are for reference purposes only.
If there happen to be discrepancies or contradictions between the Japanese and English versions, the Japanese version will be considered correct.
Please be advised that misunderstandings as a result of the translations will not make Pam LLC or the rental car companies liable under any circumstances.
Nissan rental agreement and insurance coverage
Major Insurance Coverage System
In the event of an accident, you will be compensated up to the limit indicated in the table below, provided that the customer will be liable for all damages for which no insurance is applicable or all damages exceeding the maximum insurance amount limit.
- Personal compensation Unlimited (including 30 million yen for Automobile Third Party Liability Insurance) per person
- Property compensation 20 million yen (50,000 yen waiver) per accident
- Vehicle compensation Current value of vehicle (waiver of 50,000 yen, but 100,000 yen for microbuses and trucks with a 1-number category) per accident
- Personal injur y compensation When injured (including death and afteref fects) due to an accident while
driving/riding a vehicle, such damage will be compensated. Maximum compensation amount is 30 million yen (per person).
- For certain symptoms of 1st, 2nd, 3rd degree aftereffects requiring nursing care, the maximum compensation amount is 60 million yen.
- Payment for personal compensation, property compensation and personal injury compensation will be settled in accordance with the criteria stipulated by the policy conditions of the enrolled insurance company.
For vehicle compensation, compensation will be paid as indicated above. Compensation is not applicable to ow fees. However, in the case of customers subscribing to NAS, Nissan Rent-A-Car will compensate up to a maximum of 100,000 yen (tax included).
Collision Damage Waiver
If you subscribe to C ollision Damage Waiver when making a rental vehicle reser vation or concluding the rental contract with us, you will be eligible for a waiver of deductible for damage. This waiver, however, does not apply to accidents involving a violation of the rental contract with Nissan Rent-a-Car or falling into the category of waiver accident under the provisions of non-life insurance company contracts, or accidents for which the police do not issue an official certificate.
- For up to one month rental, 15-day fee is the maximum.
- Collision Damage Waiver (Per Day Including Consumption Tax)
|Collision Damage Waiver
||1,296 yen (1,944 yen for E9・E10, 2,160 yen for M1, and 1,728 yen for T4・T5・T6)
Non-Operation Charge (NOC)
The customer will be subject to the following charge as part of compensation for non-operation of the vehicle while it is being repaired
|In case the rented vehicle is returned (driven back) to the designated shop.
|Other than the above cases (vehicle cannot be driven back).
- Non-operation charge must be borne even if the customer has applied to Collision Damage Waiver and paid the fee.