1. From South Arrival of the international line, go through the gate and turn left in the lobby.
2. Go straight along the aisle.
3. While you going straight, there is a place where the aisle branches into two aisles. Proceed right.
4. You will see the rental car company reception desks.
5. After checking in at the desk, you are guided to the parking lot where your rental car is parked.
6. After walking across the crosswalk, you will find P-1 Parking.
7. In some cases, you might receive your rental car at multistory parking space.
8. If it is a busy season or you do not reserve a rental car, you may have to go to the rental car office by shuttle bus.
9. From North Arrival of the international line, go through the gate and turn left in the lobby.
10. Go straight to the South Wing. There you will see the rental car company reception desks.
11. For domestic lines, the Domestic Arrival lobby is on the third floor at the South Terminal.
12. The elevator near Arrival Gate goes directly to the first floor, so it is very useful. If you go down by escalator, you stop once at the second floor. Please be aware of this.
13. As you get of the elevator, the rental car company reception desks are on your left-hand side. After checking in, the same as 5 above, you are guided to the parking lot where your rental car parks.